Take-away ideas from our New Year's Challenge:
As you increase your knowledge about your customers, their needs and their spending priorities...
- you'll be better equipped to develop collector relationships that withstand economic downturns
- you can be prepared to react when a chance invitation can open doors
- you can begin to target your product development and marketing plans to address your customers' shifting needs
- you can identify style leaders among them, not necessarily celebrities but local business and social movers and taste-makers, whose interest in your work can help your art career
- you can be a better partner with the galleries that sell your work
- you can get involved in causes that are genuinely mutual interests, associating your artwork with positive action
Next week: What's selling?